Have you ever searched the internet for “how to make a smoothie bowl”? if you have, you’re in luck.
If you like chocolate, you’ll love this double chocolate smoothie bowl.
Eating a balanced meal is very important no matter when you eat.
This chocolate smoothie bowl is very thick and well balanced nutrient wise. It can be your go-to smoothie bowl whenever you need a quick lunch in the afternoon.
Related: Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Is This Chocolate Smoothie Bowl Healthy?
This double chocolate smoothie bowl is very healthy because it uses wholesome ingredients and I consider it a well balanced meal.
This smoothie bowl might not be the most filling food you eat but then again no one eats smoothie bowls to get full.
I see smoothie bowls as a luxury meal that you just eat to enjoy as a treat.
Also, this chocolate smoothie bowl is high in natural sugars because of the two bananas used to thicken the smoothie.
Double Chocolate Smoothie BowlCourse: High Protein, Smoothies, VeganCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you like chocolate, you’ll love this double chocolate smoothie bowl. It can be your go-to smoothie bowl whenever you need a quick lunch in the afternoon.
2tbsp Cocoa powder
1tbsp Peanut butter
100ml Coconut milk
2 Bananas, frozen
Handful of Dark chocolate chips (10g)
1tbsp Desiccated Coconut (7g)
- Pop the first 4 ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Then pour out into a bowl. Add the toppings on top of the smoothie.
- Enjoy your smoothie bowl.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories519
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 10.8g 54%
- Sodium 0.2mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 50g
- Protein 14g 29%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
You May Also Like
- Tuna and Chickpea Salad for Weight Loss
- How To Meal Prep for Weight Loss
- Vanilla Strawberry Protein Shake