The best massage guns don’t have to be expensive! This powerful handheld machine provides a great way to relieve aching muscles and tension, and there are plenty of options out there that won’t break the bank.
Percussion massagers have become increasingly popular in recent years, as they offer a quick and easy way to target specific areas of the body.
In this post, I will discuss the best budget massage guns on the market right now. These powerful machines are all under $100 and they offer incredible value for their prices.
If you are looking for an affordable massage gun to get a great massage or relieve lower back pain, you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s dive in!
Jump to section
What Are The Best Budget Massage Guns Under $100?
Massage guns are becoming more popular and accessible as the technology behind them continues to evolve.
They offer a range of benefits, from reducing muscle soreness, and improving circulation and flexibility, to relieving shoulder pain. With so many options on the market, it can be hard to know which one is best for you.
Here’s a list of the 5 best budget massage guns on the market in 2023 and beyond.
1. RENPHO R3 MINI – Best Overall.
Best deep tissue renpho massage gun under $100.
Renpho R3 Mini is the best massage gun under 100 bucks. It is small, lightweight, and portable.
This handheld device is perfect for those who have muscle tension, knots or tightness. It comes with five different detachable massage heads for different muscle tissue and has five different speed settings, so you can customise your massage experience.
The Renpho R3 Mini massage gun is easy to use and a great choice for those who are looking for an affordable and effective massager.
Also, this powerful machine fits in a small carry bag and it is compact for travel if you want to use it on the go to provide instant relief from sore muscles.
- Best for deep tissue massage to relieve muscle knots and tightness.
- Instant pain relief from sore muscles on your leg after an intense workout.
- Carry it along with your anywhere and use it on the go.
- Small, lightweight, and portable.
- Comes with five different detachable heads for different muscle areas.
- Affordable, best massage gun under 100 bucks so you get a great deal for your money.
- Long lasting battery life.
- Might still be too expensive for some people.
What I Like/Dislike About Renpho R3 Mini Massage Gun:
- It is a very affordable massage gun if you have a low budget and it gets the job done without breaking the bank.
- Very modern and sleek design. It comes in a high quality packaging too.
- Great for many uses because it comes with 5 detachable massage heads.
- Even though the design is modern, the handle doesn’t feel sturdy enough. If you want it to last long, don’t drop it too many times.
The Renpho R3 Mini Massage Gun is the best budget massage gun without a doubt and it gets the job done. It’s small, lightweight, and portable. Plus, it comes with five different detachable heads.
If you’re looking for an affordable and effective massager, then this is the one for you!
2. RENPHO MINI MASSAGER – Great For Daily Travel.
Best travel massage gun.
Renpho mini is a great choice for those who are looking for a pocket-size and ultra-compact massage gun.
It’s the best travel massage gun on a budget for a reason. This mini muscle handheld massager is perfect for daily travel use with a high torque that is 1.5x stronger than similar mini massage guns on the market in 2023.
This portable handheld machine is small in size but it’s a powerful machine for everyday pain relief. It offers four different heads, each one designed for specific parts of your body.
The Renpho mini massager will help with shoulder pains and aches after exercise and is also good for relaxing after a stressful day.
- Great for improving shoulder mobility and relieving shoulder tightness.
- Offers 5 speed settings for better ease of use.
- Comes with 4 different detachable heads for overall use.
- Fits in your purse or backpack for travels.
- Portable and light.
- Long lasting battery life and is great for daily travel.
- Noise reduction technology.
- Ultra-compact design, only weighs 0.99lb.
- Very affordable, best budget massage gun.
- Good colour options and modern design.
- Might still be expensive for some people.
- Due to its small size larger massage guns have more setting strength options.
- No wall plug outlet, comes with USB charger.
What I Like/Dislike About Renpho Mini Massager:
- Very affordable massage gun as it’s just over 50 bucks.
- Incredible battery life. You won’t have to charge it for long to get a few good hours use out of it.
- Small in size but mighty in motor power. Perfect for solo use due to it’s small size.
- It would be nice to have the option for a plug outlet as it only comes with a USB cable.
- There is no battery indicator, so you’re unable to tell whether it’s charging.
The Renpho mini massage gun is a great choice for those who are looking for a portable massage gun they can take anywhere.
If you’re someone who is a digital nomad or if you travel frequently, this little machine is a great investment. It fits well in your hand and it’s not heavy, which provides an enjoyable experience while using it on the go.
Related Article: Renpho Tape Measure Review
3. VYBE HANDHELD MASSAGER – Great for relieving tight neck muscles.
Best massage gun if you don’t mind the loud sound.
The Vybe muscle massager is a powerful and intense message gun. The loud sound might put you off but it’s still a very effective and compact muscle massage gun.
This handheld device is one of the best massage guns on a budget on the market in 2022. It is very effective at increasing your range of motion and engaging and relaxing the muscle.
If you’re looking for a massage gun that doesn’t take hours to charge and can provide you with a deep tissue massage, then this is the one for you!
It is battery powdered and takes 2 Lithium-Ion batteries, which are included in the box.
- Helps improve your range of motion.
- Relieves muscle knots and tension.
- Comes with 3 detachable heads for small muscle groups, large muscle groups, and deep tissue.
- Improves blood circulation and oxygenation of muscles.
- Comes with a nice carrying case.
- Very powerful and intense massage gun.
- Comes with 3 different heads for different muscle groups.
- Fast charging rechargeable batteries, batteries are included.
- The loud sound might be off-putting for some people.
- Battery life could be better.
- Poor quality design, looks like a power tool.
- No smooth speed control, trigger is on/off.
What I Like/Dislike About Vybe Handheld Massager:
- Very powerful device, be careful not to burn yourself with it.
- Very cheap for what it offers. Great value for your money.
- It makes extremely loud noise when turned on. This can be good or bad depending on your needs.
- Very strong and study built quality. It will last a lifetime if you use with care.
- It gets warm on the handles after using it for 15-20mins at a time.
- The detachable form heads could be of much higher quality.
- Very loud noise. This can be good or bad depending on your needs.
The Vybe muscle massager is a powerful and intense massage gun that is affordable and effective at relieving muscle tightness.
Learn How To Eat Better Food, Lose Weight and Start Working Out To Build Some Muscle Now.
4. NANSSIGY MASSAGE GUN – Perfect for gym-goers.
This Nanssigy muscle massage gun is great for relieving pain from doms (delayed onset muscle soreness).
This Nanssigy massage gun is a lean, mean massaging machine. It’s nice, sturdy, and heavy – because of the heavy-duty motor which drives the head. It comes with 6 detachable massage heads for massaging your different muscle groups after your workout.
This device is intense. When turned on, you can’t stop its movement by merely pressing one of its heads. You can control the intensity via the LED screen at the rear using the + and – buttons to increase and decrease intensity.
If you’re an athlete you’ll get your money’s worth using this machine because it helps relieve muscle cramps and stiffness, promote blood flow, and speed up recovery after your workout.
- Great for relieving pain from doms after workout.
- Comes with 6 different detachable heads for overall body use.
- Helps speeds up post-workout recovery – best massage gun for relieving shoulder pain.
- Helps prevent inflammation.
- Very intense – makes life easier.
- Portable and cordless design.
- Comes with 6 replaceable massage heads.
- Affordable massage gun, best massage gun for athletes.
- Comes with 2600mAh rechargeable high-quality lithium battery can that work for 4-6hrs.
- Charges by USB-C so you’ll need a USB port or a USB plug.
- Not light – might be too heavy and uncomfortable to use for some people.
What I Like/Dislike About Nanssigy Muscle Massage Gun:
- The battery quality is perfect and will last a long time when fully charged.
- Great for many uses because it comes with 6 detachable massage heads. The attachments are easily attached and removed.
- Very easy to use, modern and sleek design.
- The attachments are made from hard plastic and are not soft.
- Very large and heavier than other mini handheld massage guns.
Nanssigy muscle massage gun is a great value for money and you’d wish you had it sooner. Even for its heavy size, it’s still small enough to fit into your gym bag. Great for relieving lower back pain and muscle knots.
Also, once charged the machine will last a long time so you can use it anywhere.
5. AERLANG DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE GUN – Perfect for back pain relief.
Best value massage gun for relieving back and shoulder pain.
This is the cheapest massage gun on this list but it’s one of the most powerful. Aerlang handheld body massager is a great choice for those on a budget.
It has an adjustable speed range and 20 different speed settings with 1200 to 3200 percussions per minute, which is enough power to penetrate deep into your muscle tissue and relieve muscle tension, soreness, and accelerate muscle repair.
Equipped with 6 different detachable shapes of massage heads to target each major muscle group, provide instant pain relief to your muscles, and enhance post-workout recovery. This is by far the best affordable massage gun so far.
- Great for relieving back pain and shoulder pain.
- Comes with 6 different detachable massage heads for overall body use.
- Helps accelerate muscle repair and recovery.
- Long-lasting battery. Will last up to a week after a full 2 hours charge.
- All-purpose massager. Has lots of different massage heads to choose from because it comes with 6 detachable massage heads.
- Very affordable, best value massage gun.
- Makes very low noise. Great for use anywhere, and anytime you want instant pain relief.
- Very heavy – might be difficult for people with smaller hands to hold on their back.
What I Like/Dislike About Aerlang Deep Tissue Massage Gun:
- The battery quality is perfect and will last a long time when fully charged.
- Offers a lot of flexibility with 20 different speed levels.
- LCD Display. Very modern design and easy to use.
- All-purpose. Great for targeting many areas of the body for instant pain relief.
- The Aerlang massager is not the easiest to handle because of it’s heavy size.
- The design build feels very cheap and could break easily if you drop it.
Aerlang massage gun is very easy to use and comes in a great storage box. It charges effortlessly with a USB C port and has a long battery life.
Related Article: How to Use a Massage Gun
Finding the best affordable massage gun on a budget can be hard but with this guide, you should find one that will suit your needs and budget.
Whether you need it for relieving shoulder pain, muscle knots, post-workout recovery or for travels, there is an option for everyone.
We hope this guide helps you find the best massage gun for your needs!
Read more on Fitness Food Recipes
- Learn how to use a massage gun to relieve lower back pain.
- Use these 5 smart ways to speed up your recovery after your workout.
- Track your weight loss progress with the renpho tape measure and get accurate body measurements synced to your phone.
- You can also use these 10 smarts ways to lose weight without exercise.